Terms & Conditions
This page (together with the documents referred to on it) provides you with the terms and conditions on which you may make use of our website.
Please read these terms and conditions of use carefully before you start to use the site. By using the website, you indicate that you accept and agree to abide by these terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions of use, you must not use the website. Use of the website includes accessing, browsing, or registering to use our site.
Other Applicable Terms
Information About Us
This a site operated by the Telecommunications Regulatory Authority (TRA) ("We"). We are a public authority established by virtue of the Telecommunications Law of the Kingdom of Bahrain and whose primary remit is to regulate the provision of telecommunication services in the Kingdom of Bahrain in accordance with the provisions of the Telecommunications Law.
Changes To These Terms
Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
Changes to the website
We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on the website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that the website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Accessing the website
The website is made available free of charge. We do not guarantee that the website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to the website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the information and/or services we provide on the website without notice (see below).
We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the site is available 24 hours, 7 days a week. We will not, however, be liable if for any reason the website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the website, or the entire website, to users who have registered with us.
When using the website, you must refrain from making or doing anything listed under the “Prohibited Uses” section of these terms and conditions.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the website through your internet connection are aware of these terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
Your Account & Password
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these terms and conditions of use.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com
The website offers the service of automated notification on information updates within the website. The notifications functionality allows users to choose what to be notified and when to be notified on information changes. Notifications will be delivered via the email address provided by you.
Interllectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the website for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on the website.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on the website must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on the website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
You may use the website only for lawful purposes. You may not use the website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- In any way which may infringe our rights or the rights of third parties;
- To post, transmit or disseminate any information on or via the website which is obscene, defamatory or in any way harmful;
- To obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access to the website;
- To alter, deface or interfere with the website in any way;
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the services, or any other systems or networks connected to the services or to any server, or to any of the services offered on or through the website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- To probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the website, including the services or any network connected to the website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the website, including the services or any network connected to the website, including the services.
- To reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace the source of any information on any other user of or visitor to the website, including any service account not owned by you or exploit the website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the website or any service provided through the website.
- To forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send on or through the website or any service offered on or through the website. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other person or entity unless authorised.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information to any competent law enforcement authorities in the event of a breach of the preceding paragraph.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the website in contravention of the provisions of these terms and conditions.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of the website;
- any equipment or network on which the website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of the website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party;
- Not to use any “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the services or any content provided through this website, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the services or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the website. We reserve the right to bar any such activity;
- Not to take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the website, or any systems or networks connected to the website; and
- Not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website, including the services, or any transaction being conducted on the website with any other person or entity using the website, including the services.
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by law;
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for: loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
- The services provided through this website are not intended to constitute a definitive or complete statement of the law on any subject;
- The services provided through this website are not intended to constitute legal advice in any specific situation;
- The services provided through this website, and our means of delivering it may be incompatible with your software or computer configuration; and
- We may change or withdraw part or all of any services provided through this website at our discretion.
Links to other websites
Where the website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Links to this website
You may link to the website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website must not be framed on any other site. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Reliance of Information Posted
Commentary and other materials posted on the website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to the website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Limitation of Liability
The material displayed on the website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, any identified contributors and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
This does not affect our liability for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Disclaimer of Warranties
We give you no warranty or assurance. We declare and you acknowledge that all implied warranties and conditions are excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law. You should note in particular:
Jurisdiction & Applicable Law
The courts of the Kingdom of Bahrain will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to the website.
These terms and conditions of use and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
All effort has been made to ensure that this website confirms to the accessibility requirements and recommendations of the W3C WAI accessibility recommendations to ensure that the website caters for individuals with specific disabilities.
Thank you for visiting our website.