About the service:
This involves importing the type approved telecom equipment into the Kingdom of Bahrain for (use, sale, distribute, etc.)
Process of the service:
Step 1: obtain a direct access to Bahrain custom “OFOQ” system to apply for TRA’s approval
Step 2: Customs Affairs will create for you an account (username & password) to facilitate your access to “OFOQ” system upon completing and submitting the online form along with a copy of your CR & a copy of the Smart Card of the intended user/s to email@example.com.
Required document of the service:
- TRA Type Approval Certificate
- To fill the online application form with full details. Click here
- Features and technical specifications of the imported equipment (if needed).
- Shipment details (e.g. Airway Bill, Bill of Loading, Shipment Invoice Number)
- Port of entry.
When applying, please bear in mind the following:
- Our Key performance indicator (KPI) period to process each application is 3 working days. You can follow up with your request in 3 days time of the requested date or you can easily check via OFOQ system.
- To consolidate all the required supporting documents in a single file when uploading the same into “OFOQ” system.
- A guidance manual is online to walk you through the applying steps in “Ofoq” system.